Startup and commissioning include:
1. Elaboration of startup and commissioning activities; date, time and terms agreement.
2. Familiarization with the project documentation for installation of equipment and issuing comments.
3. Inspection of the site where equipment is installed and supplementary engineering constructions.
4. Adjustment works of detached control modules and panels with connection to grid and communication lines.
5. Initial startup of equipment followed by adjustment to the benchmarks as per Technical Specification.
6. Test run of equipment with control measurements using specialized measuring gauges, test equipment and issuing REPORT on technical readiness.
7. Commissioning of equipment to the customer’s representatives.