ERGA MBS wet magnetic drum separator
Wet permanent magnetic separator for continuous concentration of ores and nonmetallic materials
Self-discharging ERGA MBS permanent magnetic drum separator is designed for automatic continuous recovery of strongly magnetic inclusions from slurries and process media.
- Permanent magnetic system
The magnetic field parameters are selected individually depending on magnetic susceptibility of concentrated material:
- for recovery of strongly magnetic concentrate (magnetite ore dressing, CHP plant ash, removal of industrial iron) the recommended magnetic intensity in the operating area is 0.08-0.24 T;
- for getting tailings with minimum content of useful magnetic product or for recovery of less magnetic materials (oxidized industrial iron, ferromanganese minerals, etc.), the recommended intensity in the operating area is 0.24-0.4 T.
- Special magnetic system for wet separation process
Special magnetic system design is used for this type of equipment. The magnetic system features are deep magnetization of the operating zone for maximum recovery of magnetic particles and high-intensity magnetic stirring for breaking magnetic floccules and receiving magnetic concentrate.
- Efficient recovery of magnetic inclusions of various sizes
Efficient recovery of magnetic inclusions in separated fractions is achieved by customized selection of the required bath type:
- concurrent bath is used for coarse material (up to 10mm);
- countercurrent bath is for material size up to 3 mm;
- semi-countercurrent bath is for fine material (98% less than 0.071 mm).
- Wet separation method
The wet separation process allows for processing of a wide range of particle sizes to produce high-quality saleable magnetic concentrate.
- Protection of operating surfaces
Wear-prone separator parts (bath,drum) are lined with special wear-resistant coatings. Separator covers are made of stainless steel, have increased reliability and wear resistance.
- Have difficulties choosing or haven’t found what you are looking for?
Please, fill in the questionnaire on our site and we will select the most suitable solution to you.
ERGA product portfolio includes different models of MBS self-discharging wet magnetic separators with operating zone width from 1500 to 2500 mm. Customized solutions can be designed according to the order requirements.
|Model||Dimensions of the drum operating part, mm||Separated material size, mm||Magnetic induction, mT||Capacity, m³/h**||Mass, kg|
|MBS 90х150 P||900х1500||0-3||180-400||60-80||2500|
|MBS 90х150 PP||900х1500||0-1||180-400||60-80||2500|
|MBS 90х250 P||900х2500||0-3||180-400||100-160||4100|
|MBS 90х250 PP||900х2500||0-1||180-400||100-160||4100|
|MBS 120х300 P||1200х3000||0-3||180-400||250-350||6200|
|MBS 120х300 PP||1200х3000||0-1||180-400||250-350||6200|
|MBS 150х200 P||1500х2000||0-3||180-400||200-275||5900|
|MBS 150х200 PP||1500х2000||0-1||180-400||200-275||5900|
|MBS 150х300 P||1500х3000||0-3||180-400||300-410||6600|
|MBS 150х300 PP||1500х3000||0-1||180-400||300-410||6600|
** Average capacity value is given as it will depend on separated material size and density. Capacity values are given for magnetite.
You can additionally order spare parts kit to ensure continuous operation of the equipment:
For this type of equipment there is an option of integrating REMOS remote monitoring system, providing monitoring of the separator status in real time. Available options:
- Power supply sensor
- Monitoring operation of electric motors (in case of variable speed drive)
- Incoming switch and contactors position control sensor
- Equipment downtime monitoring
- Door status control (open / closed)
- Shock / vibration sensor
- Humidity sensor
- Temperature sensor