Magnetic systems and devices
Research & production company «Erga» carries out continuous research in the field of design of magnetic devices and systems, based on high-power Nd-Fe-B magnets.
Our company produces a wide range of multi-purpose magnetic systems, such as:
- magnetic systems with maximum flux
- magnetic systems with specific magnetic field distributions;
- magnetic systems with maximum electromagnetic force.
The above-mentioned magnetic systems can be used in:
- rotors and stators of electric machinery;
- magnetic couplings and reducers;
- drum and roll separators with high-gradient magnetic fields (1 Tsl and greater, within 1 cm from the surface of the magnets);
- both regulated and high-gradient magnetic systems for magnetizing hydrocarbon and water systems;
- magnetic systems for magnetic plates and lifters, including devices for extraction of metal scrap from wells;
- magnetic systems for medical applications.
All produced articles have a number of advantageous features:
- Operation doesn't require electric power, thus reducing overall power consumption expenses;
- Small weight and dimensions, in comparison with electromagnets, make our magnetic systems mobile and highly productive;
- Magnetic systems do not require technical servicing and have a 10-year life span.
Trying to take into consideration all application specifics, our company produces magnetic systems with a wide range of characteristics, configurations and sizes.
The following problems will be also dealt with during production:
- optimization of magnetic systems;
- technological aspects of assembling complicated magnetic systems;
- perspectives of production of ideal magnetic systems;
- calculations of demagnetizing magnetic fields of new systems.
Many other problems, contributing to the process of creation of perfect high gradient magnetic systems, will also be solved:
- creating modern production of high-energy permanent magnets;
- elaboration of requirements for new generation of magnetic systems;
- classification of magnetic systems design tasks;
- calculations of effectiveness reduction in assembled magnetic systems;
- technological production specifics of complicated magnetic systems;
- designing riggings for assembling complicated magnetic systems.