Metal detector on permanent magnets ERGUARD® SM
ERGUARD® SM is series of industrial metal detectors on permanent magnets designed for detection of ferrous inclusions in nonferrous flow.
In manufacturing of metal detectors ERGUARD® SM we use our own metal systems passing tight quality control and ensuring their long and effective lifetime.
Metal detector unit is fitted under conveyor belt.
ERGUARD® SM metal detectors are applied when bulk height on a conveyor belt does not exceed 200mm. However when it is necessary to detect big metal inclusions in massive bulk layer (up to 500mm), i.e. low sensitivity is required, then single plate metal detectors are the best possible solutions for such tasks.
When choosing the type of ERGUARD® SM metal detectors the following should be considered first of all:
- product coarseness (sizes);
- electrophysical properties of product;
- shape, size, material and orientation in space of all possible tramp metals, which a product may contain;
- type of feeding and product movement speed through the detection area of the metal detector;
- detector’s operating conditions;
- way of rejection of the product with tramp metals from the "pure" product.
Technical specifications of ERGUARD® SM:
- Industrial protection class: IP54;
- Number of operating frequencies: maximum two. Values of operating frequencies can be selected depending on the product characteristics, it enables sensitivity increase;
- Memory for 10 products allows you to adjust the detector quickly and accurately;
- High vibration resistance due to its special design;
- Automatic system of self-diagnostics (adjustment) of the metal detector necessary to ensure its stable performance;
- Three levels of access to settings of detector parameters in order to avoid unwanted access of the personnel;
- Digital Signal Processing;
- Human-engineered and simple user interface.
ERGUARD® SM metal detector can be supplied as such extended option as ERGUARD® ESM. Depending on the tasks set and customer’s order metal detector can be completed with reject assembly and conveyor. Optional configurations are listed below.
ERGUARD® CM / DCM / SCM / ECM / EDCM supplementary options:
- Detector operating on belt with rivets;
- Visual and audio alarm;
- Differentiation of the detected metal: ferrous/nonferrous;
- Remote control and monitoring of the detector with ModBus protocol with RS485 interface;
- Installing another interface: RS232, Ethernet;
- Event counter (real time clock);
- Conveyor belt speed setting module on the part where the detector is mounted;
- Beacon (remote warning light);
- Remote operator’s panel;
- Remote control with moisture and dust protection degree IP65;
- Manufacturing of stainless steel housing of the detector for non-food industry;
- Coating for highly corrosive environment;
- Increased moisture protection;
- Additional setting memory for variety of products (over 10);
- Marking device;
Visit erguard.ru for detailed information.