ERGA SMVT-L laboratory eddy current magnetic separator
Laboratory eddy current magnetic separator ERGA SMVT-L for recovery of nonferrous metals from nonmagnetic materials
Laboratory modification of ERGA SMVT and SMVT-E magnetic separators for conducting research of processes of separating nonferrous metals from nonconductors, studying state-of-the-art technologies in the field of processing and determining possibilities for recovery and recycling of a wide range of materials in industrial and university testing laboratories.
- Recovery of nonferrous metal particles from 0.3 mm
Configuration with concentric or eccentric arrangement of magnetic rotor relative to the drum axis and the number of poles determine efficiency of extraction of nonferrous metal with particle sizes from 0.3mm with rotor speed up to 3000 rpm.
- 2 in 1: optional configuration for recovery of ferrous and nonferrous metals in one plant
If strongly magnetic impurities must be removed from the separation materials, then it is possible to manufacture a complex solution with installation of BSM magnetic drum separator prior to feeding to SMVT-L eddy current magnetic separators.
- Customized selection of equipment
Tailored separation mode of SMVT-L laboratory magnetic separator is selected depending on infeed material and design capacity. Concentric or eccentric rotor variants are selected depending on nonferrous particle sizes and requirements to the products of separation.
- Compact and mobile
The use of permanent magnets in the separator ensures its low power consumption and compact sizes. SMVT-L is convenient for application in laboratory conditions.
- Wide range of separation settings
SMVT-L has adjustable settings of splitter position, conveyor belt speed, rotation frequency and direction, allowing to vary process capacity and ensuring accurate separation of material by electrical conductivity.
- Easy to operate and maintain
Smart design of SMVT-L provides quick belt change, protects the magnetic rotor from tramp metal under the belt, simple design of bearing assemblies increases reliability and performance efficiency.
The scope of supply of magnetic separators includes support frames, variable speed drives, containers for products of separation and optionally vibrating chutes and a spare parts kit.
- Have difficulties choosing or haven’t found what you are looking for?
Please, fill in the questionnaire on our site and we will select the most suitable solution to you.
ERGA specialists manufacture various bespoke laboratory and pilot models of SMVT-L magnetic separators.
You can additionally order spare parts kit to ensure continuous operation of the equipment:
For this type of equipment there is an option of integrating REMOS remote monitoring system, providing monitoring of the separator status in real time. Available options:
- Splitter, flap position sensor
- Access to complete information about operation of the machine (operation / idle, operating modes, error decoding, position of magnetic rods, cleaning period)
- Power supply sensor
- Monitoring operation of electric motors (in case of variable speed drive)
- Incoming switch and contactors position control sensor
- Equipment downtime monitoring
- Door status control (open / closed)
- Shock / vibration sensor
- Humidity sensor
- Temperature sensor