ELKRON TESS triboelectrostatic separator
Triboelectrostatic drum separator for dry separation of nonconductors with different charge signs
ELKRON TESS triboelectrostatic separator provides recovery of the finest metals and mineral particles with size from 0.040 to 8 mm and up to 99.8%. separation and cleaning efficiency of feed material.
- Separation/cleaning efficiency up to 99.8%
Required separation mode is selected depending on feed material. Fine adjustment of the collecting electrode rotation frequency, voltage of the deflecting electrode, position of the splitters ensures up to 99.8% efficiency of separation and cleaning of the feed material.
- One machine for various mixtures
One TESS machine can separate various mixtures of:
– SECONDARY MATERIALS: PET/PVC, ABS/PS, PVC/PVD, PVC /EPDM, PP / PE, etc.;
– MINERAL RAW MATERIALS: quartz - calcite, garnet-hornblende, quartz - feldspar, nepheline - apatite, vermiculite-quartz), etc.
- High capacity
High capacity of ELKRON TESS machine is ensured by the enlarged diameter of collecting electrode (320 mm).
- Touch Screen intuitive control
The control panel is a 7-inch high-definition touch screen with user-friendly interface: 3 levels of access to settings (operator, engineer, service specialist). In addition to settings of main operating parameters of the machine, it is possible to save settings of separation parameters for every type of material.
- Dry separation method: pure economy!
ELKRON TESS triboelectrostatic drum separator allows for replacement or supplement existing equipment, improving material separation quality with less power consumption and no time and money spent on water and drying**.
** comparing to wet separation method
- Automatic cleaning of electrode
Automatic cleaning of collecting electrode allows for downtime elimination.
- Have difficulties choosing or haven’t found what you are looking for?
Please, fill in the questionnaire on our site and we will select the most suitable solution to you.
Series-produced models of ELKRON TESS electrostatic separators are given in the table. Customized solutions can be designed according to the order requirements.
|Модель оборудования||Количество валков/ барабанов (потоков х стадий)||Длина рабочей зоны, мм||Мощность, кВт||Габаритные размеры (ДхШхВ), мм|
You can additionally order spare parts kit to ensure continuous operation of the equipment:
- cleaning brush
- bearing assemblies
For this type of equipment there is an option of integrating REMOS remote monitoring system, providing monitoring of the separator status in real time. Available options:
- Access to complete information about operation of the machine (operation / idle, operating modes, error decoding, position of magnetic rods, cleaning period)
- Splitter, flap position sensor
- Power supply sensor
- Gas analyzer (ozone sensor)
- Monitoring operation of electric motors (in case of variable speed drive)
- Incoming switch and contactors position control sensor
- Equipment downtime monitoring
- Door status control (open / closed)
- Shock / vibration sensor
- Humidity sensor
- Temperature sensor
Zig-Zag air separator (pneumatic separator)
Separation/cleaning efficiency up to 99%
Adjustable air flow
Low power consumption
ERGA GK gyratory screen
Classification efficiency up to 99%
Screen mesh size from 0.2mm
5 вin 1: simultaneous screening into 5 fractions
Manufacture for you
ERGA KL belt conveyors
Mobile and stationary conveyors
High class of energy
ERGA vibrating feeders
Wide range of designs and applications
High-strength steel construction
Adjustable feed rate and immediate stop
Protection of downstream equipment
ERGA dosing hopper
Wide range of options and settings
Downtime minimization, no bagging
Easy installation and operation