ARMAG LS-AB electropermanent (pulse) battery-operated lifting magnet
Electropermanent battery-operated lifting magnet is designed for reliable handling of ferrous alloy plates and round bars
Electropermanent (pulse) battery-operated lifting magnet with load capacity 1000, 2000, 3000 kg is designed for reliable handling of ferromagnetic plates (from 6 mm) and round bars (from 70 mm) without lifting holes and devices.
- Tested on test bench: confirmed guarantee of efficient operation
All ARMAG LS-AB lifting magnets are thoroughly tested on the test bench, which guarantees high degree of equipment reliability and its strict compliance with the declared technical characteristics. Products with minimum safety factor 4 * are allowed for shipment*.
* Ratio of pull-off force to nominal load capacity
- Energy efficiency
LS-AB electropermanent lifter is controlled by pulse magnetization and demagnetization of magnetic systems (pulse magnet). Electricity consumption occurs only when lifting magnet is switched on and off, which ensures energy efficiency of operation: energy consumption is 95% lower in comparison with electromagnetic analogs. ARMAG magnetic beams can be operated in such mode when not all magnets are used simultaneously, but only the necessary groups for working with loads of certain shape, size or weight.
- Remote control
Compact remote radio control provides full control over operation of the lifting equipment, allowing for load handling operations in hard-to-reach places.
Where there is no possibility of power connection to cranes.
- in production, during processing and storage of rolled metal;
- in machine-building and metalworking;
- in transport hubs for unloading cargo from trains and ships;
- for handling flat and round components.
- Conformity with technical regulations of the Customs Union
The equipment corresponds to requirements of technical regulations of the Customs Union TR CU 010/2011 “On Safety of machines and equipment”.
- Have difficulties choosing or haven’t found what you are looking for?
Please, fill in the questionnaire on our site and we will select the most suitable solution to you.
ERGA product portfolio includes series models of ARMAG LS-AB electro-permanent lifting magnets with load capacity up to 3 000 kg. Customized solutions of beams with ARMAG LS-AB electro-permanent lifting magnets can be developed according to order specifications.
You can additionally order spare parts kit to ensure continuous operation of the equipment:
- remote control
For this type of equipment there is an option of integrating REMOS remote monitoring system, providing monitoring of the equipment status in real time. Available options:
- Power supply sensor
- Incoming switch and contactors position control sensor
- Equipment downtime monitoring
- Shock / vibration sensor
- Humidity sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Machine operation mode (off, on, condition of magnets)
- Battery condition