ARMAG LK magnetic lifting beam for plate metal turning
Electropermanent magnetic beam for handling plate metal with capability of turning (changing plate position from horizontal to vertical and vice versa)
ARMAG LK magnetic spreader beam is equipped with electropermanent lifting magnets, controlled by pulse magnetization and demagnetization of magnetic systems (pulse magnets). Special lifting magnets in ARMAG LK beam allow for changing position of metal plate from horizontal to vertical and vice versa.
- Lifting single plate from a stack
Stage magnetization mode ensures lifting single plate from a stack of metal plates.
- Prevention of cargo deformation
Uniform load distribution, smooth lifting of load due to special dampers prevent any plate deformation and bending.
- Energy efficiency
ARMAG LK lifting equipment is controlled by pulse magnetization and demagnetization of magnetic systems (pulse magnets). Electricity consumption occurs only when lifting magnet is switched on and off, which ensures energy efficiency of operation: energy consumption is 95% lower in comparison with electromagnetic analogs.
ARMAG magnetic beams can be operated in such mode when not all magnets are used simultaneously, but only the necessary groups for working with loads of certain shape, size or weight.
- Load handling safety
Permanent magnets in ARMAG LK electropermanent magnetic lifting beams guarantee reliable handling of load even in case of voltage surge, power failure or cable damage. There is no need for uninterruptible power supply sources.
- Remote control
Compact remote radio control provides full control over operation of the lifting equipment, allowing for load handling operations in hard-to-reach places.
- All products are tested on test bench: confirmed guarantee of efficient operation
All lifting magnets in ARMAG LK beam are thoroughly tested on the test bench, which guarantees high degree of equipment reliability and its strict compliance with the declared technical characteristics. Products with minimum safety factor 4 * are allowed for shipment.
* Ratio of pull-off force to nominal load capacity
- lifting and handling of metal plates;
- feeding single metal plates to cutting tables;
- stacking metal plates during vertical storage;
- handling plate metal from vertical storage racks to tables of cutting machines;
- single-part stacking.
- Conformity with technical regulations of the Customs Union
The equipment corresponds to requirements of technical regulations of the Customs Union TR CU 010/2011 “On Safety of machines and equipment”.
- Have difficulties choosing or haven’t found what you are looking for?
Please, fill in the questionnaire on our site and we will select the most suitable solution to you.
Customized solutions can be developed according to order specifications.
You can additionally order spare parts kit to ensure continuous operation of the equipment:
- remote control
For this type of equipment there is an option of integrating REMOS remote monitoring system, providing monitoring of the equipment status in real time. Available options:
- Power supply sensor
- Incoming switch and contactors position control sensor
- Equipment downtime monitoring
- Shock / vibration sensor
- Humidity sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Machine operation mode (off, on, condition of magnets)
- Battery condition